Posted on 22nd Apr 2012 @ 3:10 AM
R4i-sdhc.com released new R4i V1.56b firmware on April 20th. It is the latest software for R4i SDHC series cards. New R4i SDHC V1.56b kernel fixed 13 games. By loading the latest firmware, both R4i SDHC 3DS and R4i SDHC V1.4.3 card can work on Nintendo DSi V1.4.4 system successfully. What is more, the R4 SDHC V1.56b kernel is released at same time, which is used for R4 SDHC card. R4i SDHC Kernel Download
1. Break Nintendo DSi V1.4.4 system successfully.
2. Solved below 13 new games:
5994 - Ben 10 Triple Pack (EU)
5993 - Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition (JP)
5991 - Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha - Tempete deglace (FR)
5990 - Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha - Tempetede feu (FR)
5987 - Club Penguin - Elite Penguin Force (DE)
5937 - Power Rangers Samurai (EU)
5904 - Power Rangers Samurai (US)
2561 - New Horizon English Course 2 (JP)
2560- New Horizon English Course 3 (JP)
2559 - New Horizon English Course 1 (JP)
XXXX - Kirby Mass Attack (KR)
XXXX - Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha - Bufera dineve (IT)
XXXX - Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha - Blizzard (Eu).
1. Download latest R4i SDHC V1.56b Patch to your computer.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get 4 files: "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu" and "r4.dat".
3. Copy the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card, cover old files automatically.
4. Insert the MicroSD card to R4i SDHC 3DS card, and put r4 card to N3DS console, power on.
Then the kernel in the MicroSD card is already R4i SDHC V1.56b now