Posted on 14th Aug 2012 @ 8:34 AM
R4i SDHC team released new R4i SDHC V.60b kernel on August 13th. By loading it, the R4i SDHC 3DS card perfectly work on Nintendo 3DS V4.3.0-10 E/U/J system. New firmware fixed 20 new DS games, such as Pokemon 2. Users can update the latest kernel to fix the problem: "error, please power off to reset the console". Thousands of R4i SDHC card user are waitting for the new r4i sdhc v1.60b kernel, and it finally released. What is more, R4i V1.60b (for r4i sdhc V1.44 card) and R4 SDHC V1.60b kernel (for r4 sdhc card) are also released at same time. R4i SDHC Kernel Download
R4i V1.60b Update:
1. Support 3DS V4.3.0-10 upgrade (Only for 3DS card).
2. Solved games:
XXXX - Pokemon Conquest (EU)
6045 - Pocket Monsters White 2 (JP)
6044 - Pocket Monsters Black 2 (JP)
6041 - Pokemon Conquest (US)
5830 - Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns (US)
5546 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong : Mini-Land Mayhem! (EU)
5408 - Touchmaster 4 : Connect (EU)
5396 - Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again (EU)
5395 - Imagine: Fashion Paradise (EU)
5394 - Camp Rock: The Final Jam (EU)
5364 - Tron Evolution (EU)
5340 - iCarly 2 - iJoin the Click! (EU)
5339 - The Penguins of Madagascar(EU)
5338 - New Carnival Games (US)
5337 - New Carnival Games (US)
5312 - ZhuZhu Pets: Featuring The Wild Bunch (EU)
5228 - The Last Airbender (EU)
5214 - Grease: The Official Video Game (EU)
5017 - Toy Story 3 (EU)
5016 - Shrek Forever After (EU)
1. Download latest R4i SDHC V1.60b Patch to your computer.
2. Unzip the patch into 4 files: "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu" and "r4.dat".
3. Copy the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card, cover old files automatically.
4. Insert the MicroSD card to R4i SDHC 3DS card, and put r4 card to 3DS console, power on.
The kernel is R4i SDHC V1.60b, and it works on Nintendo 3DS V4.3.0 E/U/J successfully.
New R4i SDHC 3DS card can directly work on 3DS V4.3.0 E/U/J system, by loading the latest r4i sdhc v1.60b kernel. But if your r4i sdhc 3ds card is made before August 13th, 2012, you need to upgrade the r4 card in a DS or DSi console firstly.
1. Download latest r4i 3ds V1.60b firmware from mentioned page, and install it to the MicroSD card.
2. Find a DS or DSi console, put the R4i SDHC 3DS card with MicroSD into the Ds or DSi console.
3. Power on the console to enter the R4i main menu, as below picture:
4. Choose the third button and click, you can enter next steps as below:
5. Press the "upgrade" button, you will enter the next steps as below:
6. Click "start" button to start the upgrade process.
7. Wait about 2 minutes, the upgrade process finish.
* Warnning: While upgrading, please keep the power on. Power off will cause damage to the R4i SDHC card.