Posted on 7th Aug 2011 @ 1:48 AM
New R4i V1.65b kernel is released from r4i-gold.com on August 5th. It is the latest software for r4i-gold (V1.4.1) and R4i-Gold 3DS card. R4i V1.65b kernel fixed some bugs and added 13 new games. What is more, V1.4.3 update patch is also issued to support R4i-Gold card working on Nintendo DSi V1.4.3 console. (attention: this software is not available for other r4 ds and r4 3ds card)
1. Download latest R4i-Gold V1.65b kernel to the computer.
2. Unzip the patch into 5 files: "homebrew", "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu", " R4.dat"
3. Connect the MicroSD card to the computer through a MicroSD reader, and format the MicroSD card.
4. Copy all the 5 files to the root directory of the MicroSD card.
5. Download and copy some games of media files to the TF card.
Then, the R4i-Gold card can work on the Nintendo console.