The Aekard 2i Card for Nintendo DS, DS Lite, DSi V1.4.1 & DSi XL is a popular high-end slot-1 flash cart solution that allows you to launch games, run applications and play media directly from the device. Simply place your files onto either a micro SD or SDHC memory card (sold separately), insert the micro SD into your Acekard 2i, your cart into your DS, and turn the system on. Playing games and media has never been easier!
There are 2 kernel available for Acekard 2i card. The official Acekard 2i kernel and The unofficial AKAIO kernel. The latest version of Acekard 2i Kernel is Acekard V4.23, and the latest version of AKAIO kernel is AKAIO V1.8.5. Users can download any of them for your Acekard 2i card.
AKAIO V1.9.0 (English)
Acekard 2i update patch for 3DS V4.3.0-10 E/U/J and DSi V1.4.4.
1. Download latest Acekard 2i firmware to computer from official website or our page..
2. Unzip the patch, you will get 2 files: "__aio" and "akmenu4.nds".
3. Format the MicroSD card, and copy the 2 files to the root directory of MicroSD card.
4. Download some games, and copy them to the MicroSD card (should be root directory).
Then, you can start to run your Acekard 2i card on Nintendo console. Acekard 2i setup method
+ Updated to devkitARM r34 and libnds 1.5.2
+ Added two small icon view modes: Filename and Internal Name
+ Touchscreen scrolling has been inverted by default
- Mimics touchscreen phone/tablet scrolling
- Can be toggled in Advanced Settings screen
+ FAS1 Modifications to allow modifying specific SRAM Banks and dumping the entire 256KB SRAM
- Options in the FAS1 Menu
+ Added support for 24bit and 32bit bitmaps for skins
- Note these get down sampled to 16bit so no increase in available colors
Fixed games: Fixed Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2 (#XXXX).
+ More of a "Game Fix/Compatibility" release
+ Pokemons, Pokemons, Pokemons compatibility fixed
+ Updated to compile with latest DevKitArm
+ Cheats updated to CMP Cheat code Database version 6/29/2012