EZflash software is available at The official website http://www.ezflash.cn/software.htm
1. Added "special mode" that disables ARM9 patching- combined with the under 0x8000 read emulation most present and possibly future AP methods will be blocked. This does disable extra functions so patches will still be necessary.
2. Special mode speed setting- highest speed 0, lowest 10. Allows users with slower memory to set a speed.
3. Rewrite to accommodate new firmware- old kernels will not work any more
4. Added multi-splash screen and splash screen animation capability (not available at present in the non EZ5i models).
5. EZ5i now uses ez5isys.bin replacing ez5sys.bin (which will be kept/updated for older models)
-note you need to at least be on firmware v12 prior to using this firmware update-
Firmware version can be found in the options menu (where you change language, 3 in 1 settings and the like). If you need a copy of an older update check the "EZ5i core/firmware update" sticky in this section.
1.New unified EZ5i firmware- 705 and 805 hardware revisions now use one firmware.
2.Fixed problems with DSi XL on all versions
3.Emulated ROM reads under 0x8000 at firmware level "0x8000 inhibitor"- a common flash cart detection method now blocked.
4.DLDI v3/general write crc calculations now performed on card FPGA rather than on the DS CPU- massive speedup resulting on all writing related activities
5.Improved handling of certain microSD(HC) models- issues with memory made in Taiwan should be sorted