3DSLink is a new 3DS flashcard repleased by 3dslink.com. It has very similar function with Gateway 3DS card. 3DSlink has 2 flashcard inside the package: the blue card for 3ds rom hacking, and the Red card for 3ds rom loading. It perfectly play 3D games on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS console.
* Support all Nintendo 3DS games, without region lock
* Support 3DS / 3DSXL / 3DSLL/2DS
* Bonded with a Normal DS card. The DS card support all DS games.
* Support 3DS V4.5.0, 3DS V4.4.0, 3DS V4.3.0 and all below version, not support 3DS V5.0.0, 3DS V5.1.0, 3DS V6.0.0, 3DS V6.1.0, 3DS V6.2.0.
1. Support 3ds/3dsxl consoles(Version v4.1 to v4.5)
2. Support latest 3d games
3. Support latest dsi and 3ds games
4. Support all kind of 3ds and dsi console
5. Support RTS (Real Time Save) for dsi games
6. Support SDHC micro sd card
7. Support wifi games and DS Ramble pak
Boot Card(Blue_Card): Launcher (SD card)
3DS ROM Flash Tools: Kernel For 2D Games(Blue_Card):
Followings are the step by step guide on how to use 3ds link
Things You Will Need To Parpare:
-1 x 3ds Red card and Blue Installer Card
-1 x MicroSD Card
-1 x SD Memory card
-1 x 3DS（version4.1~4.5）
Step 1. Copy files from “Bule Card” folder onto the root of a fat 32 formatted MicroSD Card.
Step 2. Repeat on DS model entry
a) Click “START” and choose 3DS Setup
b) Press button “B” to setup
c) Press button “A” to power down or “Home” to return to main menu.
Step 3. Copy “Launcher.dat” file to the root of the MicroSD card from the 3DS.
Step 4. Launching 3dslink mode (repeat every power cycle)
Wait for 5-8 seconds for system tore boot into 3dslink mode
Step 5. Preparing several MicroSD cards for the 3dslink
a) Please download Win32 Disk Imager
b) Start Win32 Disk Imager and select file open button, choose all file types to list .3DS and select your file.
c) Insert MicroSD card larger than the file to be written into reader/writer.
Make sure to select the correct device in Win32 Disk Imager drop down list.
(Note: The MicroSD card needs to be preformatted in order to show up in the device list.)
Select Write, double check correct target device and yes to the pop-up confirm overwrite window.
Done.Insert MicroSD card into 3dslink red card.
Make sure you are running in 3dslink Mode as shown in Step 4.
Done.Insert MicroSD card into 3dslink red card.Make sure you are running in 3dslink Mode as shown in Step 4.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.