Hyper-R4i is a new SLOT-1 flashcard designed for Nintendo handheld consoles. It perfectly support Nintendo DSi, DS and DS lite. Comparing with R4 series cards, Hyper R4i use double-core system, which makes Hyper R4i Adapter to be more stronger and offers better compatibility. Hyper R4i can also support Nintendo 3DS currently, it is a new member among R4 3DS cards.
Hyper-R4i Kernel is the software system of Hyper- R4i to run game and homebrew, needing 5MB disk space. The latest version is Hyper R4i 1.57, which was released on January 27th, 2010.
R4 SAKURA is a Hyper-R4i Multi-Media System ( Player ), needing 40MB disk space. if you don't need to support Multi-Media you can uninstall this function.
1. Download the latest kernel from official website, and explode it.
2. Copy the files named "_DS_MENU.DAT", the folder "_system_"to your microSD card.
3. Explode or Copy *.nds files from the *.rar or *.zip files that you downloaded to your microSD card.
4. If you want upgrade your Hyper-R4i card in the future, then you can do like install kernel.
Hyper has very similar packge with other flashcard, accessoreis inside the box contains:
Users can choose other packages: Hyper R4i + 2GB Kingston
* Hyper r4i supports N3DS on March 10th, 2011.
* [08-19] Video of Real Time Save.
* [04-21] Video of Firmware Upgrade.
* [04-13] Video of Hyper-R4i run on DSi.
* [04-07] Hyper-R4i has put on sale.
Posted by Wendy on 18th Aug 2012
What can you really say about this? The Wii does not have a HDD. It has brleay any space and if you download games off the virtual console you will soon find yourself short. So that's where this comes in. It will extend the size by 4GB..still brleay anything but more to work with. You should just know the Wii can't read anything from this. What that means is if you want to download a bunch of stuff off the virtual console and you find yourself running out of room, you will have to transfer what is on Wii onto the card to make room, and when you want to use something that is on the card you will have to make sure room is available on your Wii and transfer it back. Its a pain and bad design. But what can you do if you need extra space?
Posted by aman gill on 22nd May 2012
I belive it is out of production now, as there is no firmware update for a longtime. I suggest not to buy this hyper r4i card, but buy other flashcard, such as r4i gold.
Posted by lody on 29th Jun 2011
This card can work on Nintend DSi and DS, but it is not as famous as r4 card. I used it before. But finall changed it into r4i sdhc 3ds card.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.