This R4 card SDHC version (bundle with Kingston 8GB Micro SDHC ) allows for more than just usual gaming. Now on your Nintendo DS / DS Lite you can use it to watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read E-Books and loads of other first-rate uses.
The R4 card Revolution is a slot 1 device from the famous R4 Team which requires no passcard. It uses a micro SD card for low cost and high capacity whilst also fitting flush into your DS / DS Lite. It is the complete solution with no extra components required; making this latest advance in flash cartridge technology the easiest media enhancer you could ever imagine owning for your DS console.
Before R4 card setup, make sure you have these accessories in hand: 1 X R4 card SDHC version, 1 X MicroSD card, 1 X USB reader. (original package don't have MicroSD card, you have to pay for it).
1. Go official website and download the latest R4 kernel to the compueter.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get 4 files; "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu", "R4.dat".
3. Connect the MicroSD card to computer through the USB reader, and format the MicroSD.
4. Copy all the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSD card.
5. R4 card setup finished. but your also need to copy some games to the TF card.
6. Put the TF card to R4 card, and insert the R4 card to Nintendo console, turn on to play game.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.